Perth Vet Emergency
Do you want to kick start your career and learn in a supportive and encouraging environment? Or are you just looking for a team with an incredible culture, atmosphere and dedication to provide the best care possible?
PVE is an emergency and critical care hospital for small animals and we are open 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. Emergency medicine may not be the career for everyone, but if you like a challenge and continual learning, it can be incredibly rewarding.
If this sounds like something you’d like to pursue, then you should see what’s on offer at Perth Vet Emergency (PVE)! We are seeking either full-time, part-time or casual veterinarians to join the team. Veterinarians who are compassionate, experienced, energetic, who work well as part of a team and under pressure.
At PVE, we are committed to finding the right team to support our hospital. We believe that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We are looking for vets who want to join our ‘team’ because a position at PVE is more than just a job!
What’s on offer?
We have a dedicated Senior Veterinary team for clinical support on and off the floor 24hrs a day, with all the equipment and resources needed to support best practice medicine and ongoing professional development. Additionally, we offer:
- Competitive remuneration, commensurate with experience.
- Access to practical training programs and ongoing clinical support.
- In-house training sessions run by our very own PVE Specialists & Nurses.
- Continuing education allowance and 1-week study leave.
- 5 weeks Paid Holiday Leave (permanent employees).
- Access to an Employee Assistance program to help you thrive in your career and personal life.
- Support in attaining good work-life balance.
- Challenging and satisfying career opportunities.
- A workplace that genuinely cares about its employees and strives for continual improvement.
- Free onsite parking, close to public transport, access to staff discounts and social events.
- Must have at least 2 years’ veterinary experience.
- Must be eligible for veterinary registration in the state of Western Australia and hold a current radiation license.
- A genuine desire to embrace emergency medicine as a career choice.
- A strong work ethic and commitment to the culture and values of PVE.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues.
- The ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
- Must have availability to work on a rotating roster across days, nights, weekends and public holidays.
Contact our Operations Manager, Caroline Rattenbury at email@example.com for more information, to visit the practice, or to speak with any of the PVE vets about their experiences. Alternatively, take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PerthVetEmergency or our website https://pve.net.au.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number PVVET1901.