Some of the benefits of working at AES include:
- Being a part of a team committed to delivering high quality veterinary outcomes.
- Having a supportive, tailored, training program. Continual learning is also encouraged through formal and informal opportunities.
- Regular access to industry specialists and experienced Veterinarians within the business to assist with mentoring, case management and personal development.
- Opportunities for experienced / senior level Nurses and Veterinarians wishing to expand their skill set by progressing their career in our Intensive Care Units, of which are world class facilities used to treat our critical patients.
- A competitive remuneration system, of which is in excess of the Award and most general practices.
- Work / life balance, our hours of operation allow many people wishing to engage in family-friendly, or balanced lifestyles to work around their personal commitments. Our business supports people seeking a casual role, through to full time employees.
- A friendly and caring team, we have each other’s back and create a fun and enjoyable environment to work in.
[et_pb_dpblog_portfolio fullwidth=”off” posts_number=”30″ custom_post_types=”position-posting” include_categories=”410″ show_categories=”off” show_pagination=”off” _builder_version=”3.2″][/et_pb_dpblog_portfolio]